Thursday, August 6, 2020

Everybody’s Life Has A Purpose

One day I was walking around feeling sorry for myself and questioning my existence and the meaning of life and whether my life had any purpose. I went to the park and I just happened to see a friend that I hadn’t seen for 3 years. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked me how I was feeling and I said I was ok ( even though inside I felt so miserable). I asked her how she was doing. She said she was doing fine. So I asked her where was she working, she said, Don’t you remember you told me about a job and I applied to it and I got it. I told you. I am still there! I was surprised! I didn’t even remember that I told her about a job opportunity and she had gotten it. Instantly with that comment she brightened my day and I felt happy for the rest of the day long after we had said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers. My life had purpose after all. At least I had helped even one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment